Month: April, 2011
We shot this gorgeous canmore wedding way back in 2009 at the Canmore Golf and Curling Club. It was one of the first weddings we ever photographed. The results were more than enough to impress the bride and groom, and inspired us to embark on our professional quest to become the best wedding photographers on the planet. We’ve certainly come a long way since shooting this wedding. Here’s a couple links to some of our 2010 weddings: Sarah and Nate, Aaron and Natalie. With regards to equipment alone, we now carry 2 additional top-of-the-line camera bodies, a much larger selection of the best lenses known to photographers, and over 20 pounds worth of flash lighting equipment. Between the two of us, we’re now shooting weddings with over $25,000 worth of gear hanging off our shoulders. But more importantly, our photography continues to grow and develop, both technically and artistically. Words can’t express how excited we are to shoot our upcoming 2011 weddings. We want to bring new meaning to the beauty and artistry of wedding photography. We’re shootin’ for absolutely unparalleled territory… gonna blow things right out of the stratosphere! Jaws will drop. Minds will blow!
Spread the word!
Yes…. We are giving away FREE wedding photography coverage to ONE lucky couple. Coverage will include;
- Not one, but two award-winning professional photographers will work together to caputre the magic of your wedding day. Together, Lanny Mann and Erika Jensen are an unparalleled team.
- Lanny and Erika will both personally cover your wedding day, without limitation on the number of images captured. This will include preparation, ceremony, family and bridal party compositions and bride and groom photo sessions.
- A private, on-line viewing gallery of all your images
- A $1000 credit to put towards a gorgeous, custom designed flush mount album.
- This coverage is valued at over $3000.
How to Enter;
- E-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a fun and creative photo of yourselves. Something that represents who you are as a couple. Along with the photograph, include your names and the date you’re getting married (hopefully we’re not already booked:). The deadline for submitting your image is April 20th at 12 midnight.
- On April 21st, 2011, we will create a facebook voting page featuring your image. You can invite your friends and family to vote on your image.
- On May 8th, 2011, at 12 noon, the couple with the most votes (on the Two-Mann Tent Facebook Fan Page) wins the free wedding photography coverage!
- A minimum of 10 couples must enter in order for the contest to take place.
- The leading couple’s image must exceed 50 facebook ‘likes’ in order to win the wedding photography coverage.
- Only 2011 or 2012 weddings will qualify.
- Weddings that are not taking place in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, Kananaskis or the Calgary area may entail some additional travel fees.
Check out our wedding photography portfolio at http://site.twomanntent.com.